Upcoming Conferences - Don't Forget To Register


The 2014 North Carolina Reading Conference is right around the corner...March 16-18, 2014.  If you haven't registered yet, you'll be sure and want to do that. There are some fantastic speakers lined up and I know you won't want to miss out.  I will presenting there again this year, both on Sunday and Monday. 
My Sunday session is a 3-hour institute session...50 Shades of the Common Core. The institutes are an additional fee paid directly to the conference, but the space is limited so be sure and complete the registration and make your selections early.  Here is the CONFERENCE LINK.   I presented this there last year and they asked me to present it again.  So, I'm excited to spread more Common Core sunshine.  My Monday session is a one-hour session on Text Complexity, which is an interactive session with hands-on activities. My session is at 2:30pm.  



I'm also excited to announce that the 1st annual Teachers Pay Teachers Conference will be held this summer in Las Vegas...for one day on Friday, July 11th.  Registration for this conference opens today, here is the link: http://conference2014.teacherspayteachers.com/
The price is $199 for the conference. It will be held at the Venetian where the special conference rate is $145/night.  I'm also happy to share that I'm thrilled to have been selected as one of the presenters, alongside some really famous teachers like Deanna Jump, Deedee Wills and Laura Candler...[who am I kidding...I'm stoked....and scared to death!!!] Seriously, it was be one STINKIN.FUN.DAY!!!  I hope you can all make it, especially if you are a Premium Seller on TpT.  If nothing else, it will be a great day of professional networking...for real...socializing!!  See you there!


1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I'm super excited to be there this summer too! Finally get to meet all my favorite bloggers! :)

    Aris
    Sailing into Second

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...