Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Free Thank You Gift for Hello Literacy Followers


....because you all make my heart smile every day, and you know who you are!

I really don't know what to say to tell you all how much I appreciate you for following my little 'ol store and continuing to come back and shop and shop and shop.  I feel so blessed to be part of this amazing online community of teachers, working and learning every day, all in the spirit of, doing what's best for kids.  I just think TpT is the greatest thing that's happened to education in a long time and  I am honored and grateful that you choose to use my products with your students on a daily basis.  I appreciate everyone's patience as I get new products up. Like you, I am balancing work, home, gym, etc....well, *trying* to balance it all.  I have lots of exciting new products in the pipeline for 2014, and am so excited to continue on this TpT journey together.   Thank you for following Hello Literacy. Thank you for purchasing engaging, 21st century resources. Thank you for leaving such sweet, meaningful, warm-fuzzy comments in your feedback day after day.  Although I respond to many of your comments, I cannot respond to them all. However, please know that they all make me smile and motivate me to continue making and creating. Your comments truly make me feel like I'm making a difference in the lives of so many students out there...and that is an amazing feeling!  

As a way of saying thank you for all the intangibles you give me, please take these Teacher Binder Covers as a small, small token of my gratitude and appreciation!  

Hello Literacy followers are simply the BEST!!!!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you!! These are fantastic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! They are adorable!! I feel similar to you... I learn so much from everyone on here that I made a freebie, too!! I have Multiplication Task Cards for free in my TpT... my first ever product. I have a long ways to go to reach your cuteness!!

    Susan
    LopezLandLearners

    ReplyDelete
  3. These binder covers are adorable! I use your fonts on A LOT of my school worksheets & around the classroom. I have yet to try a lot of your RtI and Literacy tools (I'm a first year 4th grade teacher), but I'm so glad I found your site among all of the blogs. You're such an inspiration :) I can't wait to see what you have in store for 2014!

    Leanna

    lilismilee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I love using your fonts and always love to see the new ones, so glad I bought your license.

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you wish....